Monday, April 30, 2012

Hacked emails, new blog...

I recently had my email hacked and after several issues was forced to create a new email address. That led to importing all my contacts and emails, saving all my Google docs, and even giving access to this blog to my new email. What a pain!
The one thing I didn't think to do though was to save all my Picasa photos...and now my blog is all blank! What a drag!
This is a huge set back for me (I've had my blog for 4 years!), but I have been thinking of getting a new blog url where it's my name instead of the "kraftykandikrafts" url. Although this was not the route I hoped it would take, it's here now and I'm going to follow it.
I had felt for awhile that I was losing the joy in paper crafting and I wanted to somehow rekindle that passion. Life is always going to be busy and I love that I have something just for myself but I found I couldn't commit deadlines on myself lately.
So with all that, I'm setting up a new blog...yay and ugh all at the same time! ;)
I have a lot of work to do on it, but if you'd like to continue to follow what I'm up to, please visit me at:
ETA - Apparently Blogger's spam bots are working overtime and their system auto detected my brand new blog as spam so disabled it, yikes! I get they are trying to protect everyone, but it's a brand new blog with nothing on it so I'm hoping it get's back soon! This blog came back up tonight so I'm confident they are working on the issue and I can schedule my posts as planned on the new blog...so much fun, ha. ;) I will update this blog as the new one is ready to go! (5/1/12)
Hopefully I can work on it this week and weekend so I'll be up and running by National Scrapbook Day on Saturday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

And who does not have 5 minutes of time to secure a bodily eye-catching overall body and improved overall health!


Here is my page ... bowflex selecttech dumbbells

Anonymous said...

Make certain the motion does no go further than complete extend, contract
your lats and return to the begin place.

Look into my weblog: visit the next site

Anonymous said...

With its options and style and design, employing the machine efficiently demands a
little bit of familiarization to your controls.


Also visit my blog post :: Click That Link

Anonymous said...

To reduce pounds and continue to keep it off it is best to eat additional "good" carbs than
"bad".

Feel free to surf to my web blog ... cheap dumbbell sets

Anonymous said...

It characteristics the intensity options approximately the degree 12, to make sure that
the professionals can utilize it also in line with the needs and stamina of their body.


Here is my page - weights and dumbbells for sale

Anonymous said...

When a lot of people may well dismiss the dynamic stress education
thought, the mere actuality that Lee continued to implement it till his
loss of life suggests that he felt that it experienced a robust influence
on his speed, electrical power and energy.

Also visit my web page - adjustable dumbbells

Anonymous said...

If the content was faulty when it remaining
the warehouse then you are covered, but when their product
alone is flimsy or quickly broken you then will not be coated simply because it wasn't defective.

Visit my website ... standard dumbbell handles

Anonymous said...

In the space of regular weight resistance, the two devices supply 310 pounds.



Here is my blog post http://www.getfitnstrong.com/adjustable-dumbbells/free-weights-sale/">free