Friday, April 13, 2012

A Fond Farewell to SSD

You may have noticed that I have not been participating in the weekly Skipping Stones Design sketch challenges recently. After much thought I decided to step down from the team. I know I will miss the weekly challenges, and working with some fantastic ladies, but I had to take some time out for my family and my kiddos.

I absolutely love this amazing hobby, but I'm going to step back and enjoy the next few months. With spring upon us and summer on the horizon, we're in for lots of softball games and practices and wrestling practices and tournaments, and all the joys of summer.

I had been on the team since December of 2009 and felt so privledged to be working with Heather, the owner of SSD, and the extremely talented guests and DT members. Not to mention some super cute stamps. ;) I'm sad to step down but I'm excited for the girls that are on the team. I love seeing what they've been up to!

With that being said, my posting on here may be a bit more sporadic than it has been this past year. I'm debating on what to post in the future. I'd like to mix things up like I'd intended to once up on a time and make it more than just a craft blog. Definitely something to think about.

Anyway, I just wanted to post a little note explaining my absence and to thank SSD and all the amazing ladies on the team for showing me such a wonderful time these past couple years!

Take care and have a great weekend!

No comments: