Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Spring Pix

Each year the school does spring pictures, and typically each year my kids forget to tell me about it so I generally don’t end up purchasing those pictures, ha. The one year they told me (and I remembered) I actually bought those pictures, but that was about 2 years ago. Enter this photo, the ONE spring picture I’ve purchased of Brady’s. ;)

It’s a different pose from the normal school pictures which is nice, but sometimes the background/props are weird, or my kids didn’t do their hair nice that day since they forgot and didn’t tell me, or they wore bulky winter clothes in a clearly “springy” background. Luckily though, the one year we were all of the same page I ended up with this cutie picture of Brady. Such a baby back then, this was in Kindergarten! Hard to believe my little man was so little! :)

No comments: