Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A little birdie

I love that I can combine different sets to create a new look and use a fun sketch at the same time!


SSD116


We’re back with another sketch for SSD and the DT and our guests have some fun inspiration with the sketch!


I paired up the bird from Garden Kiss with the sentiment from Heartsong to create this simple little number!



I love that this bird is a silhouette and can be treated in different ways for different looks. In this case I had some fun patterned paper going on so paired the bird with a matching color. This set is also fantastic for stamp kissing and is just so versatile.


Make sure to stop by the SSD blog and visit the rest of the DT!

4 comments:

Karen B. said...

Such pretty colors!

~amy~ said...

sweet card!

Stephanie said...

Kandi.........I just love this card! All of those little circles on the bottom are in the perfect muted colors! Gorgeous!

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Super pretty! :)