Friday, February 10, 2012

Feature Friday!

It’s my turn to post on the SSD blog today! For the month of February Garden Kiss is our featured set and I wanted to show off some of the smaller stamps in this set. Birds, butterflies and prints are the larger stamps in this versatile set, but I choose to focus on the circles in this set for a simple little valentine for my guy.

I started off by making a heart mask and stamped in the center of the mask so only the inner heart shape would remain making it a one layer card. Once that was complete I outlined the shape and added washi tape, a few staples and the sentiment from Grunge 2.

A cute little card sure to make him smile, and just one more use you can get out of this fantastic set!

3 comments:

Jingle said...

Super fun card, Kandi!

Wendy said...

Fun and fabulous card Kandi!!!

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

So creative! Love that pattern you came up with...