Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Blog Hop Release!

Welcome to Sketch Challenge #110 and the release of Grunge Two!  I have been gone on vacation (Florida was gorgeous!) and unfortunately didn’t receive my Grunge Two set while I was away so I’m not active on the hop, but I can’t wait to get that amazing set because it looks fabulous! Have you seen the amazing inspiration from the rest of the designers?!

This month we are welcoming Candice Fields, Emily Leiphart and Julie Day to our team as Guest Designers!  Pamela Young will be providing all the fabulous sketch inspiration this month including the sketch we're using in today's hop!

Since I don’t have Grunge Two yet I pulled out my much loved original Grunge set to go with this weeks sketch!

SSD110

 

I wanted to do a masculine thank you card since I never seem to have enough of either so figured this would be a good opportunity to add a fresh card to my stash. Using the diamond plate, splatter and sentiment from Grunge I put together a quick card that is simple enough for any guy.

Thanks for stopping by on the hop today! Make sure to head to the Skipping Stones Design blog for more inspiration!

1 comment:

Jingle said...

Very fun card, Kandi!