Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Beach Babe

I had so much fun playing with the sketch challenge last week at Sketchy Thursdays that I just had to join in again, especially after seeing the sketch!

This page went together super quick. I’m big on simple scrapping and the patterned papers help to lend a bit more flair to an otherwise simple page for me. This sketch is perfect for mixing and matching papers, and I loved these mixed with some pictures of Gwynie and our family at our neighbors house for a birthday party.

Here’s the sketch from Sketchy Thursdays. I did the photos a little different from the sketch to fit the photos I had on hand, but essentially the sketch and inspiration is there. This would also be really fun rotated!

Sketch_120811

3 comments:

gssfam said...

I love this sketch and I'm learning I like sketches period. So...I have added sketch thursdays to my blog list and I plan to play along with this one too! I might be late for this week, but I still LOVE it! You are becoming the scrapbooking queen! :D You rock out the layouts!

Wendy said...

Kandi....this is soooo cute. The colors, layout and pictures are fantastic. You are making me want to scrapbook!!

Diana Fisher said...

Great page, and I love the pics! :)