Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful for…

I have much to be thankful for and I’d be remiss in not saying how grateful I am for several people and opportunities I have in my life. My wonderful husband, amazing kids, family, friends and my great job are all such blessings in  my life and I’m truly thankful for the delight and/or challenges each one brings daily. ;) I’m also thankful that I have a fun hobby and I’m glad I was able to find one of my true passions in life.

I’ve been a bad scrapbooker this year (see a post later this week on that), but started to get the bug again to scrapbook and I made a few layouts over the weekend. This one was created with the use of a sketch from Stuck Sketches and was perfect to get me going again.

I used an older Bo Bunny collection (Beautiful Life) which included the journaling card and family circle. The leaves were in a Prima package, and the chipboard shapes/title are thickers. I also added a few mini safety pins, a corduroy button, lace and a scalloped strip of cardstock. I later journaled in the date (11/09) to the small circle.

The sketch below:

November 15th

Thanks for a great sketch ladies!

2 comments:

deedoodle said...

Love the scrapbook page. Great colors. Cute kids.

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

Look how teenie Gwynnie looks!