Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Song of Christmas

Hello and welcome back to another Skipping Stones Sketch Tuesday! I neglected to post my card last week (it’s cold season, boo…) but I can’t wait to share the simple little number I whipped up with our fabulous sketch this week!

I love the quick and easy route when making cards so this sketch was perfect for just that! Your imagination can really run rampant with this sketch so feel free to interpret it any way you like. Because I definitely did. ;)

Instead of the sentiment flanking the center like in the sketch I chose to move the sentiment down and replace one side with this gorgeous ribbon. The images and sentiment are from Chrismas Song and the ribbon and brads are from our generous sponsor this month, Creative Impressions!

 

SSD105

Make sure to visit the rest of the DT and our guests to see their fabulous creations!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful!! Love the color choices. I hope you're feeling better Kandi!!!

Jingle said...

Very cute, Kandi! Great colors!

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

This set is so pretty in the pink! Nice job Kandi! Carol and I want to go have lunch with you!!!

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Super pretty! Love the colors! :)