Tuesday, October 18, 2011

SSD Sketch Tuesday!

It’s another Tuesday and that means it’s time for a brand new sketch with Skipping Stones Design!

This sketch threw me for a bit but I had fun with the end result! I used one of my favorite SSD sets, Wise Men which also happens to be the October Featured set! It’s currently on sale for $12.49, so make sure to grab this gorgeous set today!

Here’s the sketch below from our Guest Sketch Artist Cristina Kowalczyk. As you can see I tried to mimic the line with the sentiment, and the round portion by the top of the stamp. I misted the top with a Tattered Angels mist Dragonfly, which pairs quite well with Tempting Turquoise! A small gem in the center of the star finishes it off.

SSD98

Make sure to check out our incredible guests: Tammy Tutterow, Andrea Ewen and Karen Christensen and our lovely DT!

Jennifer Ingle
Joann Valderama
Karen Baker
Katie Gehring
Shannon Teubner
Stephanie Mino
Taylor Usry
Wendy Price
Wendy Jordan

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

great misting!

Jingle said...

Very nice! I love the misted top!

Taylor U. said...

There are NO words for how gorgeous I think this is!!!

Katie Gehring said...

Love this! I have to get that set. Fabby job!

Shannan Teubner said...

Oooh the mist and touch of bling is just PERFECT!! Love it!

Karen B. said...

Really beautiful card Kandi!

Stephanie said...

This is so, so stunning. Love the misted area, it adds so much to your card. Beautiful!

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! Love the mist! :)

Wendy said...

This is really pretty Kandi!!! I hope your well. I will TALK with you on Wednesday!