Friday, September 2, 2011

You’re Amazing!

I’m so excited to share some fun news today! I’m staying on as a DT Member for Skipping Stones Design for the next term! I have loved working with these stamps and couldn’t imagine not playing with them so I am thrilled that Heather and Wendy J. want to have me around some more!

I created a little card for the occasion, to show my appreciation for the new team and the new girls…they are amazing! The peacock flower and sentiment are from Victorian Summer and I used a rainbow affect to reinstate the “amazing” sentiment. We are all amazing in our own way and different colors make up the rainbow which is beautiful! :)

I’m so lucky to be included in this group! I have stepped down as the DT Coordinator, but I am so excited to have Wendy Jordan leading the team as the new DT Coordinator with Jennifer Ingle supporting her as the Assistant DT Coordinator! These ladies are fabulous and I know they will be incredible in these roles!

Here’s a look at the new team!

Jennifer Ingle

JoAnn Valderama

Kandi Phillips

Karen Baker

Katie Gehring

Shannon Massney Teubner

Taylor Usry

Wendy Price

Wendy Jordan

Again, so thrilled to be working with these fabulous ladies!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!! I am in love with rainbow colors. This is fabulous. I wish I was as smart as you!! I always seem to make card making harder that it should be. Enjoy your holiday weekend!

Della said...

YOU are amazing!

That is a really fun card, and I love the peacock feathers in a rainbow of colors! You are so clever Kandi girl!
<3 you!

Karen B. said...

I LOVE your card Kandi! Wow! Beautiful and vibrant. I'm so glad to have the chance to work with you!

Jingle said...

I'm so happy you are sticking around! Your card is so fun! I love the colors!

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Ahh! I love your card ! So pretty and fun! The colors are fabulous! Looking forward to working with you and the rest of the gals this term! :)

Shannan Teubner said...

So fabulous!!! I'm so excited to work with you again!

Stephanie said...

Kandi........Your card is just gorgeous! Love that rainbow effect! I can't wait to be joining you also on the SSD DT!!! Congratulations!