Saturday, September 3, 2011

SFYTT Sponsorship!

This month SSD is sponsoring SFYTT (Sketch For You To Try) at Jen del Muro’s blog! The new team is participating and I’m excited to see what everyone has come up with!

I decided to use last month’s release Everyday Blessings for a little fallish type card but with a fun color combo. This sketch is fabulous for mixing and matching colors!

SFYTTSept2011

Here’s my take on this sketch! I used a color combo of pumpkin pie, regal rose, pretty in pink, crumb cake and chocolate chip and had a blast picking out papers and stamps to bring this sketch to life. All the stamps (bird, leaf and sentiment) are in Everyday Blessings, and I love how they work so beautifully together!

I’d love to see your take on this fun sketch so be sure to join us all month long! I’ll be back later this month with another take on this sketch and a special SSD set!

6 comments:

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

OOOH...LOVE this one Kandi!

~amy~ said...

FABulous card Kandi!

Shannan Teubner said...

Fabulous! The colors remind me of a sunset :)

Wendy said...

I love this Kandi!!!! Fabulous job!!! Great colors!!

Anne Tussing said...

Pretty card! I LOVE that bird!!

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Love your card! The colors are fabulous! :)