Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Birthday!

I found some time this weekend to play along with a few challenges and the color/flower embossing challenge from Embellish was one of them!

I really wanted to keep it clean and focus on the embossing of the flowers. I forgot to snap  close-up of the embossed flowers, but I used my new Wild Wasabi embossing powder on each of flowers to make them pop off the page.

The twine was my tie in to the kraft color and I loved the simplicity I achieved with it. The stamps are from Dandelion Dreams (one of my absolute favorite sets!) and the sentiment is from Sentiment Frames.

Here’s a look at the colors and the theme for the challenge!

EmbossedFlowers

5 comments:

wendyp said...

very pretty!!

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

Oooh fun, Wild Wasabi embossing powder! You've sure been busy the past few days...I just noticed you have new cards published! Can't wait to see them...did you post the one for May of this year?

Tenia Nelson said...

Very very pretty!! tfs!!

Wendy said...

Wild Wasabi embossing powder??? Stampin' Up is going CRAZY!!! This is fabulous and I love this color combo. Must play along tomorrow!!! I hope your GREAT!!!

Cristina said...

Oooh, green flowers. Yay! Love your take on the challenge!