Tuesday, September 27, 2011

All Star

It’s our final sketch our guest sketch artist Amy Sheffer! They have been fun and a little challenging with all those layers, but it’s been a fun challenge!

Don’t forget we also have these talented ladies joining her; our guest DT members: Cristina Kowalczyk, Chan Vuong, Nicole Mullan, Vanessa Menhorn and Amber Daigre!

Here’s the sketch we’re working with this week!

SSD092711-95

I pulled out my somewhat neglected set, All Star to make this football card.

My son is in his first year of football and their colors are blue and yellow so it was super easy to create a text background with the words from this set in alternating colors! The football was heat embossed in white and some ribbon and bakers twine were some quick accents for the other layers.

Be sure to visit the rest of the SSD team and our guests for their fabulous creations!

Jennifer Ingle
Joann Valderama
Karen Baker
Katie Gehring
Shannon Teubner
Stephanie Mino
Taylor Usry
Wendy Price
Wendy Jordan

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Fun card Kandi!

Wendy said...

This is such a great card. I hate to say this, but I have this set and have never used it. I will challenge myself to use it in next week's sketch challenge. My kids play volleyball. No volleyball on there. Thanks for the inspiration Kandi. I hope you had a great time in Vegas!!!

Jingle said...

Super fun card, Kandi and PERFECT for the season!

Karen B. said...

Ooh, I've never seen this set used (I don't think?) and you've done a perfect job with it here! How much fun is this?!!

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Super cute and fun! Love it! :)

Taylor U. said...

This is SUCH a fun card!