Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lifting you up…

Felt the urge to create a simple card today and was inspired by two challenges.

 

I think there is something so soothing about purple and sympathy cards. This sentiment from Uplifting by Skipping Stones Design and the flowers  from Poppy Bottles by Stampendous were the perfect fit combined together with this purple color scheme. A quick and easy card but I love the simplicity!

The sketch was based on the Casual Friday sketch challenge and the purple combo is from the Purple Challenge by SP & Co.

FotoFlexer_PhotoCFC15

7 comments:

Jennifer Rzasa said...

This is just stunning! I love the simplicity of the sketch with the floral outline stamp, and the sweet sentiment. Thanks for joining our purple challenge at SP and Co!

Susan said...

Wow! I love your gorgeous card!

lililindsay said...

I love that you have resisted the urge to colour the stamped image as I would have done. Perfect.

Laurie said...

This is so pretty! I love the monochromatic look! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful work!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Dana said...

What a perfect CAS card. Simple and effective with those colors. So glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays!

Haseeb said...

i like your clean and simple card i think it is lack of color in flowers.


Plastic Cards
Plastic card printing