Monday, August 29, 2011

I’m Always Here For You

It was a good weekend for crafting and I pulled out Victorian Summer for this fun little card!

I stamped the large flower onto pink and then vanilla, crumpled and then layered the vanilla center. The peacock feather is from the same set and it was such a fun little accent to add along with the stick pins and buttons.

I embossed the vanilla cardstock after stamping the sentiment for a little extra texture. The satin ribbon and lace trim really pulled everything together!

I loved playing along with this gorgeous color combo from The Play Date Cafe!

0pdcc96

Tomorrow is another sketch Tuesday with SSD so come back tomorrow!

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!!

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

Wow Kandi! I almost missed this one, and it is just gorgeous! I really like that little feather accent, would have never thought to use it like that...and your flower turned out just beautiful!