Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Friendships like ours…

I can’t tell you how fun it was to make this card and get back into the swing of things! :)

It feels like it’s been ages since I’ve made a card…ok it almost has been ages! I felt super rusty and just stared at all my stamps and supplies (for almost 3 hours I kid you not) until I just said enough was enough and put this together. Hoping to get back into the groove soon!

We have the fabulous Teri Anderson as our Sketch Artist this month and here’s this week’s fun sketch we have to work with this week!

88

I took my color inspiration from this delish photo I found on Pinterest.

12227918_C45z54r0_c

I used Sassy Shoes to make this fun friendship card! I haven’t used this sentiment before and thought it would be be great to send off to a fabbie friend.

Make sure you take a look at the rest of the team and our Guests!

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

what a great combo the sketch and color inspiration make!

Jingle said...

Cute card, Kandi!

Stephanie said...

This turned out absolutely adorable! Love your take on the sketch!

Brenda Weaver said...

i love it, Kandi! And you did a great job with taking your inspiration from that photo. Your card turned out looking mod and fab just like that room.

Wendy said...

What a fun, fun, fun card!! I'm glad it felt good to create again!! Have a great day!

Tamra said...

So So cute Kandi...LOVE the colors and how you pulled it all together! Have a wonderful week!

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

Wow, you put those colors to work in a most excellent fashion! Love, love, love it Kandi!

deedoodle said...

Lovin' it. Great color combo and card.