Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Final Day of Blogs 4 Boobies & sketch 90!

Hi everyone!

Today is the reveal of sketch 90 by our ever so talented Guest Sketch Artist, Teri Anderson, but is also the last day of Blogs 4 Boobies! Please see the bottom of this post for B4B info!

 

90

Here’s our cool sketch for this week! Isn’t this a fun one?!

It was such a  fun sketch and I had a hundred thoughts going through my head with this one, but finally settled for this simple design. Still not sure how much I love the final result as the one in my head look better. ;) Anyway, I used a technique to color in the bird and branch that I hadn’t used in a while. I shaded with SU colored pencils and then smoothed over with a Blender Pen. Such a quick way to add a little color without too much work…my kind of technique!

Make sure to check out the SSD Blog for the rest of the girls’ creations!

It’s the final day of Blogs 4 Boobies, but there is still time to bid on my project and prize set!  The current bid is at $35.00! The auction will end at 8:00 p.m. Mountain time TODAY.

TO PLACE A BID you may leave a comment in the section of  THIS post. You must include your EMAIL ADDRESS with your $ bid. ( This way we can get in contact with the winning bidder.)

Here’s a reminder of what you are bidding on!


Card-set-closeup_thumb_thumbCard-set_thumb_thumb

Now, not only are you bidding on this set of cards, but you’ll also be rewarded for your winning bid! The photo below shows the prizes I’m also donating to up the ante!

Prize-pack_thumb_thumb

Remember 100% of what you bid will go to the Komen foundation!!! If you are the top bidder you will receive a paypal invoice for the amount that you bid. 

There is also still time to shop! Through midnight on the 23rd of August Skipping Stones Design is still donating $2 (to the Komen Foundation) for every stamp set sold.

Happy bidding and shopping!

6 comments:

Jingle said...

Very nice card, Kandi!

Brenda Weaver said...

how pretty, Kandi!

~amy~ said...

great take on the sketch..love what you've done. SWEET card set too Kandi!

Stephanie said...

Kandi.......Just love your card! I would have never thought to use those little musical notes as the circles! Great thinking!!!

Wendy said...

All of your cards are AWESOME!! I wish I could win your magazines. I hope you are well. Have a great day!!

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

Darling card Kandi!