Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Feelin’ the heat….

I realize it’s still August (that all changes tomorrow, crazy!) and while I am seriously not ready for winter, I wouldn’t mind to get a little cool down with some fall weather. So I must have had some cooler weather on the mind when I saw the colors for the latest CR84FN challenge!

CR84FN37 Graphic

I pulled out my Brrrthday set for the gorgeous snowflakes, and used a sentiment from a new upcoming SSD stamp set! I used Grey as my neutral, and white of course since I think that is a given. ;)

The snowflakes were stamped in the upper half and then the bottom was layered with squares of cardstock and topped with a vellum strip. I heat embossed white for the sentiment and adhered with the white brads.

Definitely think I would love to do another take on this color combo!

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

FABulous...love blue for the holidays!

Wendy said...

This is AWESOME!!! I'm not ready for winter either!! Great card. I love the vellum strip for the sentiment!! Great job!

Sue Lelli said...

Kandi, LOVE the COOL snowflakes and the vellum sentiment! FAB card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a beautiful WinterWonderland Kandi! Love all the beautiful snowflakes! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Suzanne Russell said...

Aah! I can feel the snowflakes on my tongue! Thanks for sharing such a cool card!

Debgem said...

I think this is fabulous. Love the snowflakes and the colour block border. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Anonymous said...

Проверь свою удачу сколько ты сможешь выиграть вложив копейки.
Всего 50 рублей и ты узнаешь насколько развита твоя интуиция и сколько ты сможешь заработать!!!
Заходи прими участие [url=http://mmwm.ru/]ЗАБЕРИ СВОИ ДЕНЬГИ[/url]