Monday, June 13, 2011

When I Count My Blessings…

This is my second post for today, be sure to scroll down for my PDC color challenge card!


I’m giving another peek at a new set that will be released in the next couple months by Skipping Stones Design. I feel a little bad “teasing” you with these sneaks, but there is nothing like new stamps to get the creative juices flowing! ;)


The colors from The Color Dare reminded me of autumn/fall colors so although that’s quite a few months away (thankfully!) I still couldn’t resist creating this blessings card.



The colors are Cajun Craze (I substituted with Really Rust), Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy. The leaves were stamped in rust onto Naturals White cardstock. For the wreath image, I stamped in Baja, then Navy and finally used an aqua painter and Rust ink to water color in some parts of the wreath to make berries. Love this new Baja seam binding! It was also used to thread the button.


So, what do you think of this sneak peek?! I had a blast in the studio Sunday and have a few more cards to show you this week using some of these soon to be released sets. Make sure you come back tomorrow as the SSD Design Team will be showing off Dogs Vol. 1 as it’s being released tomorrow!

3 comments:

Kim Ryden said...

Such a cute card! I love what you did with the Color Dare colors! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Joan said...

Awesome card - I love the falling leaves! Thanks for joining us in the Color Dare this week.

skippy stamps said...

Great Sneak peek, and a fabby card!!!