Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Victorian Summer Sneak Peek!

Hi everyone! I’m back again today (it’s like a record, right?!) with a sneak peek of an upcoming SSD set called Victorian Summer. I can see so many possibilities with this set and the card I’m sharing today showcases two stamps that are included in this set. (There was peek of a butterfly on a card I posted Sunday!)



The large flower in the center and the roses in the background are both from Victorian Summer…so swoon worthy! ;) The script stamp on the artichoke strip is from Garden Stamp Kiss. The roses were stamped in gray onto Neutrals White cardstock (my new fav lately) and the large flower was embossed in white onto Pink Pirouette cardstock and then trimmed out.


To create this card I was inspired by the card layout with the large circle and the script in the background of Jill Foster’s card as the June Muse for Case Study (but I totally missed the deadline, lol!), and the colors from CR84FN. I chose gray as the neutral color (that’s ok, it is a neutral right, lol!) like the tux in the second photo.


CR84FN31 Graphic


I hope you enjoyed this little peek of an upcoming stamp release! I can’t wait to use this set more, it has so many design possibilities! :)

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Since your using yours, I am using mine. hehe Beautiful card. That set has sooo many possibilities.

I hope you are having a good day!

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

OK you two...way to make us jealous!

Patrice said...

lovely stamping!

skippy stamps said...

WOW!!!AMAZING card Kandi!!!!! I adore what you did with the medalion!!!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Kandi! Love that big blossom and the pretty stamped background! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

Janetcraft said...

great card...with huge stamp..

Debgem said...

Fabulous big flower and pretty background - it's lovely!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!