Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tweet Birthday!

Another sneak peak! ;)

I have been feeling so inspired with these new stamps I just had to make another quick card with these gorgeous stamps! I combined this card with the Embellish challenge to create your own background with stamps and incorporate the color combo (graphic below).

All of the stamps you see above are included in this new soon to be released set…the leaf, two birds, sentiment and the little bit of swirl on the strip of rust cardstock. There are a few other images in this set as well and I can see this will quickly be one of my “go-to” sets!

Based on the swatch I used Really Rust, Garden Green, Kraft, and Tempting Turquoise. The little birds were finished off with turquoise gems and some hemp provided a little rustic flair to it.

 

BGStamping_ColorTrends

We’re off for a little mini vaca (sort of) this weekend for the Utah Summer Games where Jake and Brady will be wrestling. Last year they were the only Father/Son team so we’ll see if they are again this year as well, hehe. Gwynie and I get to kick back, relax and read while the boys go to work! ;) Looking forward to getting some reading done and enjoying some time with the family. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I am going to have to get busy and ink up my new SSD stamps. They are great!! Your card is fabulous. Have a great weekend with the family!!

Mariana Grigsby said...

This card is perfect! I love the bg, and stamps that you have used! Thanks for playing along with us!