Tuesday, June 7, 2011

SSD Sketch #79

Can you believe it’s June?! I’m still shocked this year has gone by so fast! Well, since it’s June and it’s Tuesday you know that means we have new guests for June for Skipping Stones Design, and we’re back with an all new sketch!

Our Sketch Artist this month is the super talented Latisha Yoast, and our Guests are Dina Kowal and Karin Akesdotter! You can get to know these ladies a little better on yesterday’s Meet and Greet post at the SSD blog!

Here’s a little peek at my card for today!

Isn’t this a great sketch?! There are so many ways you can take this sketch!

79

I paired up Shoes and Timeless Textures for this bright and funky little card!

Make sure you stop by the SSD blog to take a look at what our Guests and awesome DT members did with this sketch!

7 comments:

Jingle said...

Cute card, Kandi!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card Kandi!

Wendy said...

Good morning Kandi!! What a fun card with alot of spirit lifting colors. Love the bow too!!! I hope you are doing well and having a fabulous week. Take care!

gssfam said...

LOVE it Kandi! Shoes are the way to my heart! :D

Brenda Weaver said...

such a fun card, Kandi! Love the shoes.

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

Super cute take on the sketch Kandi...and that bow is great!

Melissa F said...

Hi! I'm fairly new to card making and I saw this card and fell in love! I want to make it for a dear friend who's a shoe lover. Can you tell me in more detail which products you used? I'll probably have to go out and buy them but I'm more than willing. I love your blog! You can email me if it's easier: mfaulk1@gmail.com