Sunday, June 12, 2011

SP Color Combo

Not sure if I actually linked up my card in time, but I loved to colors for the latest SP Color Combo challenge! This card was made, photographed and uploaded within 15 minutes..I think that's a record, or at least for me! Forgive the photo as I didn't have time to do any editing to it, I linked my card with less than a minute on their inLinkz! ;)

I haven't played with one of their color combos in quite awhile so I knew I really wanted to once I saw these yummy colors!



For my card, I used some stamp sets that are being released in the coming months from Skipping Stones Design, so this is a sneak peek of sorts. :)


IMG_3723



I was able to pull out some new goodies on this card in addition to the new stamps! The pink satin ribbon and the chocolate chip bakers twine were some recent purchases that I hadn't used yet so all the more reason to pull them out with this color combo!


I definitely need to watch their combos more often and get back into joining their talented designers with some fun cards!

3 comments:

deedoodle said...

Simply beautiful.

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

This card is so elegant! Thank you for sharing with us at SPCC! Join us again soon!

skippy stamps said...

LOVE the colors and the combination of the two sets!! Thanks for the sneak peek :0)