Sunday, June 12, 2011

Congratulations!

Last week my friend Cammie took her PHR (HR certification) exam and passed after taking a 12 week class, spending many long hours studying, and then taking the 3.5 hour test! I wanted to give her a little congrats card tomorrow at work to let her know how proud of her we are!

I used the colors from the Color Throwdown this week which is a really fun and almost springy color scheme!

swatch 145

I don’t have Pear Pizzazz ink or paper so substituted with Celery for the ink, but used the DSP hostess level 1 paper to get a little pear in there. ;)

This was a really simple card to make with one of my all-time favorite stamp sets, Dandelion Dreams by Skipping Stones Design. The sentiment comes from Sentiment Frames #1, another great set with fabulous frames and sentiments. I also pulled out my new Baja Breeze seam binding…love the stuff!

2 comments:

deedoodle said...

I really like this card. The color combo is nice!

skippy stamps said...

This is one of mmy favorite sets too!! I love the color combo and the ribbon adds the perfect touch!