Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Just a note to say…

It’s time for another fabulous sketch from Skipping Stones Design!  We have sketches from the super talented  Danielle Flanders this month and I think Sketch #77 this week is so versatile you’ll be using it over and over!

Check out this fabby sketch! See what I mean about it being so versatile?!

sketch3

I pulled out Heartsong and the whole card is made up of stamps from this set!

I’ve loved seeing these little bird nests pop up all over the place so I finally had to make one of my own! I couldn’t for the life of me find my burlap so I pulled out some mesh instead. I punched out three circles and then crumpled them together to make the nest. Three pearls finished it off!

Make sure to visit the other "Stamp Tramps" to see what they created, or visit the SSD Blog!

Amy Tsuruta

Ann Kranitz

Barb Turpin

Brenda Weaver

Gladys Chia

Jennifer Ingle

Tammie Beaton

Wendy Jordan

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

okay, love it...especially the sweet nest...whatta fab idea!

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

Kandi, you did such a great job on that sweet little nest! Lovely card!

Scrappychick said...

Lovely take on the sketch Kandi!