Wednesday, May 4, 2011

CR84FN Color Challenge!

It’s really hard to come up with a title when you don’t add a sentiment to your card, haha! ;)







I left the sentiment off this card mainly because I couldn’t choose what I wanted to add, and because I like to have “blank” cards in my stash. I had so much fun layering all of these die-cuts onto a gorgeous doily. See, told you I was using them all over. ;) I had rubbed my antique linen distress ink pad over the white doily to tone it down to work with the card.




CR84FN26 Graphic




The colors were inspired by the CR84FN color challenge! The “gold” in this case is actually the orangey color, the new SU in-color Peach Parfait. It was the closest I had to a gold color and I thought paired well with the kraft and saffron.







The bottom half of the card was stamped in Crumb Cake (Kraft) ink onto the Kraft cardstock. The ribbon came from an Etsy shop Christopher Pines that sponsored the SSD DT a few months ago,and then the layering began!






This was a really fun card to put together and I loved the color inspiration and prompt!

7 comments:

Jingle said...

Kandi, these are gorgeous!

Wendy said...

Oh my Kandi....This is stunning!!! Great job!

Della said...

You continue to amaze me my dear!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a fabulous card Kandi! Love all the layers, the foliage and beautiful blossom! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN :)

Della said...

Kandi, come over to my blog sweetie, and get your Versatile Blogger Award.

http://delsshells.blogspot.com/2011/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

Sue Lelli said...

Kandi, so many things to LOVE about this card! LOVE the cork and the FAB flower! LOVE the doily and the leaf and the music! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Debgem said...

Such a lovely card - so many gorgeous layers on the doily!! And I like the music stamping too! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!