Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Laci!

Happy birthday to my younger sister Laci! She is an amazing sister and I'm so lucky and so thankful to have her in my life! Laci has always been our tender-hearted, mother hen sister. Good thing she was, because as the oldest I wasn't very sympathetic so luckily we all had a sister like Laci! :)




Isn't she gorgeous?! Stole this pic from my Mom's blog. It was taken recently in my Mom's new crafty studio. Laci is incredibly talented and has been doing a lot of "free form" crocheting and has been making a million things without patterns that turn out so cute. Click on the link on her name above to go to her new crafty blog to see what I'm talking about! ;)



Here's a pic of Laci, Shae and I from last September when we went out to visit my family in Florida. Oh how I miss hanging out with these two! Yes we all cheesed it (ha), but I wanted to point out how amazing Laci looks! Laci has lost 65 pounds since this photo (see above!) and I'm so proud of her! She said I was the inspiration for both her and my Mom, and once we all hit our weight loss goals I'll post some before/after pics of all of us, with their permission of course! I'm so proud of her for making the healthy lifestyle changes she has and how proud of herself she feels, and how good in general she feels! Same goes for my Momma! ;)


Laci is such a super talented girl and a genuine sweet heart. I am so, so, so very lucky to have her for a sister and I'm so thankful that my kiddos have her for an aunt. She is the sweetest, most caring, most compassionate person I have ever known. Thank you Laci for always being you and for being such an amazing sister. I love you more than a bowl full of red Jello with a cheery on top! :)

No comments: