Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sending you smiles....

It's another SSD sketch Tuesday and we have some amazing sketches coming up this month! You'll want to check back each Tuesday to see what our fabulous sketch artist Heidi Blankenship has whipped up!

Here is sketch #67!



I'm sneaking you a peek at a NEW SET called Uplifting that will be released in April. This set not only has some great sentiments and couple fantastic hot air balloons, but also some great things to really help you create a scene! You'll see more of this set from the DT next month, but until then here is my sneak for you!



Why yes those are pink clouds! ;) I had this patterned paper from a Basic Gray pack and wanted to mimic those same colors for my card. The hot air ballon was stamp in orange ink and then colored in with a pink Copic marker. Really simple design since I was pressed for time this weekend, but I'm sure this will bring a smile to anyone I mail it to! The bright colors and fun sentiment were so fun to put together!


Make sure to visit the other "Stamp Tramps" to see what they created, or visit the SSD Blog!
Amy Tsuruta
Ann Kranitz
Barb Turpin
Brenda Weaver
Gladys Chia
Jennifer Ingle
Tammie Beaton
Wendy Jordan

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

yeah:) I love what you've done...the ribbon is perfect-o!

Wendy said...

This is so cute. I love the hot air balloon!!! Great color matching Kandi!! I hope you are well!!

Barb's Boys said...

LOVE those pink clouds! And your paper is as cute as that olive paper you chose

Gladys said...

I love how everything is so co-ordinating! So sweet and lovely card Kandi!

Tamra said...

Love this card Kandi!! I like how you matched the DP and yhe ribbon, and the pink clouds are awesome!!

Ann Kranitz said...

Great matching on all of your details. Love the Balloon!!!

Brenda Weaver said...

This is so gorgeous, Kandi! I just love it. I can't wait to get my set inked up!