Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Butterfly Kisses

It's Tuesday and you know what that means! This is our last sketch from our oh so talented sketch artist Heidi Blakenship. It has been so fun having her and our other guests his month, they've totally rocked every sketch and it has been a pleasure having them all join us! Before we get onto the sketch and my card, I wanted to announce the winners from the Blast from the Past blog hop! From my blog, the winner is: #13 - Rose said... LOL this is too funny! and true!! have a wish list and need to get on the ball and order some SS stamps! I choose to pick a winner from Wendy's blog as she put this whole hop together! The winner from her blog is: #5 - Scrappychick said... what a hoot! cute set and I LOVE the way you used the layout and the colors you chose...excellent!! Congrats ladies! You have won a Free Stamp set! Please email me (kandipants21 @ gmail . com) your mailing address by Friday 4/1 and I'll get it popped in the mail for you! Now onto our sketch challenge this week! Here is SSD sketch #70!


For my card this week I pulled out one of my favorite sets Dandelion Dreams and a fun color combo of Baja Breeze, Basic Grey and Pretty in Pink.



It's been snowing here and FA-REEE-ZING so I'm all for the springtime vibe from this card! Tomorrow I have a fun post about the "Date Night" Jake and I went on Saturday full of pics so I hope you'll join me! Make sure to visit the other "Stamp Tramps" to see what they created, or visit the SSD Blog! Amy Tsuruta Ann Kranitz Barb Turpin Brenda Weaver Gladys Chia Jennifer Ingle Tammie Beaton Wendy Jordan

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card Kandi...love it.

Jingle said...

Very pretty, Kandi!

Barb's Boys said...

So pretty Kandi and the background dsp is perfect as well as the gorgeous lace!

Tamra said...

Such a pretty card Kandi...love the colors you chose and how you created the scene!

Brenda Weaver said...

this is great! So soft and pretty. Love the colors!

Wendy said...

Awesome!!!!!! This is so pretty!! Great job! I will tell Cyndi that she won a stamp set if you hadn't notified her all ready!!!

Rose said...

thanks for the win :) this card is so pretty and i love that lace trim :)