Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SSD Sketch Tuesday #63!

Yesterday I had to present for my Employee of the Year nomination/award (scroll down to 2-1). I presented in front of five of our top level executives and owners of the company - slightly intimidating? Why yes, yes it was. It was an incredible experience to say the least though! No matter what happens I am so thrilled to be recognized as being in the top 10% of my company (there are 11 staff level nominees out of 130 staff employees) and even if I don't get to do my "Trip of a Lifetime" if I win the award I still get to go to Mexico in May...so stoked for that! :) They'll announce the winner at our annual Awards Party on 3/5 and the suspense will probably kill me until then, haha!

Anyway, I survived presenting and am here today for a new SSD sketch challenge!

I missed out last week, but I was so excited to be back with our super talented Guest Sketch Artist Lea Lawson's second sketch!

For my card I paired up Birthday Purses and I'm giving you another sneak peek at Pumpkin Seed Sentiments being released next Tuesday! Don't those purses look cute side by side together like that? I love that cute sentiment so it was fun to play on the words and create "friend" purses. :)



Make sure to visit the other "Stamp Tramps" to see what they created, or visit the SSD Blog!
Amy Tsuruta
Ann Kranitz
Barb Turpin
Brenda Weaver
Gladys Chia
Jennifer Ingle
Tammie Beaton
Wendy Jordan

9 comments:

Jingle said...

Kandi, this is super cute!!!

~amy~ said...

good luck on the award!!!

Love your fun card...great colors and stamping!

Gladys said...

So so sweet! Love it Kandi!

Lea L. said...

This is a super sweet card! I love the colors! Great job with the sketch! ♥♥♥

Barb's Boys said...

Love that splash of green (is it artichoke?) Great job as usual Kandi!

Brenda Weaver said...

super cute card, Kandi! And congrats on your recognition!!

Tamra said...

Very cute card...I love the purses set too. Best of luck on the award...how exciting!

Wendy said...

Great way to incorporate two so different sets!!! Love it!

Ann Kranitz said...

I love the double bags. Such a cute card