Sunday, February 27, 2011

Project 365: 2/20 - 2/26

I have been so tired this week and I'm still not sure why. You wouldn't be able to tell that from these pics, LOL! Still the same routine and schedule we've had for the last couple weeks, but I guess now that I'm actually committing to 2x a week at the gym (haha yeah I have to start low!) and had a sick kiddo it was a rough week. Gwynie is still coughing like crazy so tomorrow it's the doctor's office for her. :(





2-20 - Completely cleared out and cleaned out my fridge. Impromptu cleaning since Jake went grocery shopping and came home with bags upon bags of food, but it felt pretty good to clean out the fridge and toss some expired condiments. I am lame that I love cleaning and organizing, ha!




2-21 - Not that I was having a horribly bad day, but Jake knows when I'm feeling a little stressed or overwhelmed and surprised me with these tulips on his way home from the gym. Such a bright and pretty color these were the perfect thing to cheer me up!



2-22 - Limited edition tees at work! To get one of these you had to submit a reason why you love to work at CL. The top 10 reasons were picked and the 10 people got one of these shirts. So exciting that my reason was a top 10 because you know I love my job and my company!




2-23 - Photo taken later in the evening, but when I was in the drive-thru at Starbucks that morning Jake and I sent each other texts about the same thing AT THE SAME TIME...ha! Deron Williams was traded to the Nets and I think it's hilarious that we both thought to alert each other. ;) (The text before that? I thought I'd had a gift card to Kohl's but couldn't find it when I went to pay and was glad my new pants had been on sale, haha.)



2-24 - In preparation for Cirque du CLEARLINK our company awards party, two girls at work are making masks and just charging for the supplies - sweet deal! I sketched out what I wanted on a post-it (taken with my phone) and can't wait to see this mask in person!

2-25 - Happy Dance at work! This was the most hilarious 15 minutes ever! As part of our 360 Fit program they did a "dance-a-thon" and Brandon ended up winning...so funny! My cheeks hurt so bad after from grinning and laughing, it was a blast!

2-26 - Homemade pizza for dinner! Jake would like to eventually do his own pizza crust, but for now we love the Digornio and we all absolutely love his pizza!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love reading your 365 posts. Seeing other peoples pictures is soo interesting. I know I don't know you, but by seeing your pictures, it makes me feel like I do.