1. Love, love, love this lotion (Dark Kiss from Bath & Body Works) that I got a month or so ago. I actually wasn't going to get it, but Jake really liked the smell so I thought why not. My bottle is almost gone now - I use it like crazy! Every time I put it on people always comment on how good it smells so if you're looking for a new lotion I would definitely recommend it.
2. Finished up The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest over the weekend. What an incredible series. I have a few books in my "To Read" pile but I'm not sure quite when I'll get to them.
3. My favorite snack right now - A Laughing Cow cheese single (light) with 10 Reduced Fat Triscuts - so good! Love rounding out my little snack with an apple, too. It's the perfect afternoon or mid-morning treat.
5. Jake is not home right now because of State Wrestling. It's actually bittersweet for me. I am so excited to have my husband back home again, but I know that this is his passion and he will be sad to see the high school season end. At least we'll have Peak Wrestling and Brady's tournaments to keep Jake busy.
6. Some commercials really make me wonder....pajama jeans, really? Especially the commercials that are on at midnight when I'm sitting here posting.
7. I am so proud of my Momma! In the last few months she's lost over 40 pounds (more than that actually I think, but I don't know the exact number) and looks amazing. She posted a new pic on her Facebook and I was totally blown away! My Momma is such a hottie and I think she is going to age so gracefully and beautifully.
8. Jake turns 30 on Friday! Some days I feel like we are still our 18 and 19 year old selves when we first met, ha. The kids and I are going shopping tomorrow (well technically today) for a present...not sure what that will be yet but I have a few ideas. We're meeting friends for a night out to celebrate Friday night and I can't wait!
10. Some days I wish I could be Super Mom of Everything. I'm sure we all have this same thought, but I think I'm at the point where I'm over it, ha. I know I won't ever get everything I "want" to get done in a day, let alone a weekend, but I'm accepting that I'm human and that I need to appreciate the things that I have accomplished.
So how about you guys? What's been on your mind? If you have some great healthy snack ideas I'd love to hear them, or what's been going on in your life?
It's almost 1am here so I better get to bed or I will regret it in the morning! I'm feeling pretty tired finally so hopefully I don't toss and turn all night. At least there is one positive - a nice big bed all to myself! ;)