Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A slice of heaven...

Doing Project 365 (a photo a day) for my 29 Things list, and this was my photo from yesterday. Also trying to blog a full month and somehow have kept up the last few days so I may as well keep going. ;)
My work peeps took me out to lunch for my birthday at Biaggi's, and then we had to do our traditional stop to pick up carmel apples at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory!

This is the Apple Pie apple....a Granny Smith apple covered in caramel, white chocolate and then rolled in sugar and cinnamon. A little slice of heaven.....oh yeah. Not really helping with the goal to lose 10 pounds though. ;) So worth it to splurge for special events I think, and I totally enjoyed this one!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

even at 8 AM I'm wishin I had one of those apples right now :)
I LOVE Rocky Mountain's gourmet apples.
Happy Birthday too!
Hugs,
Kristina

Wendy said...

That's
Looks delicious. I have never had a carmeled apple before. Are they messy to eat?