Wednesday, January 26, 2011

PSA Stamps

Almost missed posting today...I have been soooo sick for the last two days. Gwynie had it last week and I was really hoping that none of us would get it. Unfortunately I wound up getting it and spent the last two days being nauseous, as well as having a pounding headache and sore throat. Luckily I think I'm past the worst of it.
Didn't have much crafting time this weekend so I'm sharing the cards that I created when I was writing my review for PSA Essentials. Loved stamping with these cute sets!

For all these cards I used some patterned paper from last years SAB paper pack, Chocolate Chip cardstock along with coordinating colors, and my new PTI dies to make some fun layers.



Taken with Teal and Daffodil Delight


Pink Pirouette and Pretty in Pink

Regal Rose and Rose Red


The first one is probably my favorite, I just loved those colors together!



Here's the whole trio together!

No comments: