Friday, January 7, 2011

Heartsong Thank You

On Tuesday 1/11 the highly anticipated Heartsong will be released by Skipping Stones Design! I love this set and can't wait until you can all stamp with it as well!

I created this little card last weekend combining Heartsong with Timeless Textures. These images just work so well together! After making a snow card I wanted to play with a bright spring colors (yellow) and my fav go-to color brown along with some vanilla, so the adorable bird image was perfect to pair with the natural colors! Plus, you can never go wrong with having too many "Thank You" cards, am I right?!




In my attempt to send out and mail more cards this year I'll probably send this cute little guy out! ;)

Supplies
CS:
Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
Ink: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Heartsong and Timeless Textures - Skipping Stones Design
Misc: Mat Stack die (PTI), Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Great card Kandi! I love your color choices and my all time favorite Timeless Textures. Love that background!!! Have a super weekend!

deedoodle said...

This is such a sweet card. It really has feeling to it. The colors and way you put it together is really nice.

skippy stamps said...

Wow Kandi! that is a stunning card!!!!!

Ebony said...

Great card Kandi! I love your color choices and my all time favorite Timeless Textures. Love that background!!! Have a super weekend!

Janelleorkm said...

Wow Kandi! that is a stunning card!!!!!