Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hawaiian Birthday Blessing

Happy Birthday Ann!

Ann is a fellow Stamp Tramp with me for Skipping Stones Design and I jumped at the chance to join in on the fun to celebrate and wish Ann a very happy birthday! If you're following along on this fun birthday blog hop, you should have come from Dana's blog.

Ann is a master of lots of layers and uses gorgeous patterned papers in such an elegant and classy way on her cards, but I'm a pretty clean and simple kind of gal so I went minimal on my card. Because, well I know I can't imitate her signature style! ;)

I used the stamp set Tropical Birthday to create this funny birthday card for Ann! It cracks me up and I'm sure will bring a smile to her today! Happy birthday Ann, hope you love your card! Now that you've seen it I can toss it in the mail tomorrow! :)



I'm at the end of the birthday hop, but if you'd like to see more birthday cards in Ann's honor (and be totally inspired along the way!), make sure to start at Karen's blog!

10 comments:

Jingle said...

Very cute card, Kandi! And boy do I wish I was somewhere tropical right now! It's FREEZING HERE! LOL!

Karen Motz said...

LOL!!! The sentiment cracks me up...LOVE it!!! I wish I was among the palm trees instead of feet of snow! Maybe I'll just stare at your card and dream....

Emma said...

I love the card and yes I did get a chuckle from the sentiment...

~amy~ said...

LOL....love it Kandi!!!! That set always makes me chuckle!

Debc06 said...

Love the sentiment. Works for either sex. lol TFS Happy Birthday Ann
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

Dana White said...

I love the palm tree - especially in snowy January! This is fantastic!!

Brenda Weaver said...

how cute! Made me laugh! Wishing I was someplace warm today.

Ann Kranitz said...

LOVE this Kandi!!! Lets not talk about my coconuts at my age after two kids!!!! Thanks so much for the wonderful blog hop and birthday wishes!!!

Wendy said...

Kandi....I MUST GET THAT SET. Love the sentiment! Tooo funny!! Cute card.

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

LOL! LOVE this! I have this set and this sentiment always makes me crack up! Great card!