Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Brady!

My little guy is 8 today (as of 10 minutes ago)! I can't quite believe it. Time has certainly flown by....


January 21st, 2003

2nd Grade
He has my nose, Jake's eyes, and the angel kiss on his neck that I passed on which I got from my Dad... I have a million pictures I could plaster all over here from his baby and toddler days that would make you ohh and ahh but I'll limit myself to just these two...then and now. :)
He's all boy and has a current obsession with Call of Duty: Black Ops. He wants to be a Monster Truck Driver when he grows up - that or a Pro Skateboarder or a BMX rider. Anything hardcore or dangerous he's into and it's a proven fact that he'll love it, or want to try it out.
He has a heart of gold, loves animals and never fails to make us all laugh at any given moment. He wants to build a hotel for animals one day and has a master plan of all the perks the animals would get. He has this crazy infectious giggle that makes me laugh and want to keep him giggling just so I can hear the sound of it. He and Gwynie have the CUTEST matching dimples on their left cheeks...melts my heart.
He tries my patience and can be a whiner, and sometimes I wonder what in the world posesses him to do such crazy stunts or try such wild things. But I realize, he's a boy and that's what boys do. So I let him be a boy because that's what Mom's are supposed to do.
Happy birthday Brady! You made our family complete the day you were born and I'm so proud to be your Mom. Love you lots little man.

3 comments:

Della said...

I remember that day sooooooooo well! Wish we could be there for Brady's birthday, it sure was fun having you guys here for his bday in '09'. I can't believe that birthday was 2 years ago already.
Love,
Mom aka Gramma

WhiteRacoon said...

Happy birthday to Brad! And congrats to you, Kandi! Having such a cute kid grown "as a real man" is great =) Hope you had an awesome party and are going to have a wonderful year ahead of you =)

Kristina said...

Happy Birthday Brady! Congrats Kandi :) It's your day too.
Hugs,
Kristina