Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fabulous Dahling!

It's Tuesday and that means it's time for another SSD Sketch Tuesday! This week the DT and our Guests are working with the newly released Birthday Purses!

Loved this sketch from our super talented Guest Sketch Artist this month, Amy Sheffer!



I absolutely love brown with just about any color out there. I use a lot of brown, or hues/shades of brown in my cards, but interstingly enough I don't wear a lot of brown. Lots of black, gray and a few pops of color are in my wardrobe. ;)

Anyway, I had this paper pack from Basic Grey and loved the white, blue and brown combo of this paper. There's also a sneak peek of Pumpkin Seed Sentiments on the first blue strip that is being released next month!


Paper pieced the purse, and the cute crochet flower was made for me by my sis Laci. She sent me a ton of crocheted flowers and I sent her a ton of die cut snowflakes...it was an awesome deal! ;) Topped it off with a small corduroy brad.

Make sure to visit the other "Stamp Tramps" to see what they created, or visit the SSD Blog!
Amy Tsuruta
Ann Kranitz
Barb Turpin
Brenda Weaver
Gladys Chia
Jennifer Ingle
Tammie Beaton
Wendy Jordan

10 comments:

Brenda Weaver said...

I love it, Kandi!The color combo is so fun.

~amy~ said...

Oh I LOVE it Kandi..excellent color combo!

Wendy said...

I love brown too. It makes EVERY color pop!! I hope you have a super day!! Thanks for all your hard work!

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann Kranitz said...

Great swap....flowers for snowflakes!!! Love what you did with the sketch this week.

gladyschia2010 said...

Love the paper piecing! Cute card Kandi!

Tamra said...

I love the brown combo....sooo pretty!

Jingle said...

This is great! I really like the colors you chose!

Barb's Boys said...

I love those colors and I love how you used the new Pumpkin Seeds stamp!

Tinaiekl said...

Oh I LOVE it Kandi..excellent color combo!