Sunday, January 2, 2011

Celebrate!

I got a little stamp time in today, yay! My Saturday was spent recovering from our Friday night New Year's Eve party, which was also my birthday party! We were up (6 adults) until around 5 am playing Dance Central on the Kinect, and well drinking and eating of course! We bought a chocolate fountain machine and it was such a huge hit that I think I'll have to have it at every get together and party we do from now on! :) My friends rock and it was so good to see everyone that night! I was so tired though, haha!

Anyway, glad I could play today! This card was done for a couple challenges and was based on a sketch we had last month for SSD. I used the photo inspiration from PSA Stamp Camp, and the little champagne glasses from the PSA Essentials Love Birds set.



The challenge over at Crazy 4 Challenges is to celebrate something, and I loved the chic and posh colors from Off The Wall Craftiness color challenge #39.






So with all that, here is my super simple, easy peasy Celebration card!




The background was embossed on my Big Shot, and the dies are from PTI. The celebrate sentiment is from the Margarita Birthday stamp set by Skipping Stones Design. A really simple and easy card to make and would be fun to change out the stamp and sentiment for just about any occassion!

Supplies
CS:
White, Black, Basic Gray
Ink: Basic Black, Basic Gray
Stamps: Love Birds by PSA Essentials,
Misc: Black grosgrain ribbon, PTI dies, Impression Plate, rhinestones

5 comments:

Jaclyn Miller said...

Super simple, but fantastic. That background texture adds so much to the card. You totally made me want to go buy a chocolate fountain! ;) Thanks for playing along with OTWC this week.

Tammy said...

Kandi your CAS card is perfect! I love the textured background you chose! Thanks for joining in the fun at OTWC Happy New Year and Good Luck! :-)

Amy said...

OH I just LOVE this CAS card! Love love the argyle background.....it really sets this card apart as fantastic! Thanks for playing along with OTWC this week!

Tenia Nelson said...

This card soooooo rocks!!! Gotta love CAS!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!

Trinh said...

Simply pretty design, Kandi! Thanks so much for playing with us at OTWC this week!