Tuesday, December 7, 2010

SSD #54

It's another fabulous Tuesday and we've got a great new sketch for you! We're joined by some great guests this month, and if you missed it yesterday take a look at the post I did here on the SSD blog!

Our Guest Sketch Artist this month is Maile Belles, and we have such a fun sketch to work with this week! I loved seeing the variations on this sketch from our talented DT and our guests!





I wanted to really play with those flourishes in the sketch so I stitched with some silver cord to tie in with the fun trim we got in our Winter Wonderland packets last month from Christopher Pines!



It's hard to tell in the picture, but the red is dry embossed with my Big Shot, and the stars and sentiment are from Christmas Swirls.

Love this fun sketch and I might just have to play again! I was crunched for time on this card last week because I went out of town so I'd love to see what else I can do with this fun sketch. You can all play along and have a chance to win a Free stamp set!

There's also a sale going on right now that you don't want to miss! This goes on until next Tuesday night!

Buy any 3 stamp sets and get Birthday Purses, or Heart Song for FREE!

Here is how: Buy any 3 stamp sets. When you are checking out with Pay Pal there is an area to "leave a note to seller." This is where you request Birthday Purses OR Heart Song for free. If you would like to get BOTH of them for free simply buy 6 stamp sets. You will automatically get both of them for free! This is the only time we've ever offered the chance to get 2 pre-release sets for free so be sure to buy your 3 or 6 sets before Midnight on Dec. 14th. THIS IS OUR LAST PRE CHRISTMAS SALE!!!!


Also, make sure to visit the other "Stamp Tramps" to see what they created, or visit the SSD Blog!
Amy Tsuruta
Ann Kranitz
Barb Turpin
Brenda Weaver
Gladys Chia
Jennifer Ingle
Tammie Beaton
Wendy Jordan

7 comments:

gladyschia2010 said...

So pretty card!

~amy~ said...

such a fab card Kandi...

Wendy said...

Great stitching Kandi!!! The colors are really fun too! I hope you had a great time in Vegas!! Have a super day!

Jingle said...

Very cute card, Kandi!

Brenda Weaver said...

cute card, Kandi! I like your stitching!

Ann Kranitz said...

This is fantastic....love the stitching!!

Barb's Boys said...

Perfect for the stitching templates! Nice job Kandi!