Wednesday, December 29, 2010

May all your wishes...

Yesterday was my best friend Sara's birthday! We've been besties since 8th grade and are going on 15 years of being friends....WOW! That's longer than I've been married, haha! To say we've had some good times is a huge understatement. I only get to see her a couple times a year (if that) so it's always so fun when we get to visit!

This is the birthday card I sent her...really simple and flat for mailing, but soft and soothing. Kinda like she is...the soothing part I mean. ;) I used the sentiment and dandelion from Dandelion Dreams by Skipping Stones Design. Super simple and really quick, but just enough during this busy holiday rush! Glad it's starting to get back to normal, ha!

I have a fun (at least I think) post I'll be sharing on Friday, which happens to be my birthday as well as New Year's Eve (fun!) so make sure you stop back! ;)

No comments: