Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hope Happens

Here is another card I shared in one of my articles!

I used Cancer Schmancer to make this serene hope card. The frame was made with the Punch Around the Pages punches and I tucked the vanilla square in under the tabs. It made the perfect frame for the beautiful butterfly!



Such a simple little card, but I love those colors and the softness of it!

Supplies
CS: Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Regal Rose, Prints Pack DSP
Ink: Sahara Sand, Regal Rose
Stamps: Cancer Schmancer
Misc: half back pearls, Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon, Punch Around the Page punches

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Gosh I love this set. It is so amazing. Last night I "googled" ribbon causes to make more cards. Great job Kandi!!

Barb's Boys said...

Beautiful card, love the corner edge punch and your paper selection is perfect!