Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Even though the Christmas rush is over, you could still send out a "Happy Holidays" card to friends and family to ring in the New Year if you missed some Christmas cards here and there. Please tell me I'm not the only one that totally crashed and burned in sending out cards this year? ;) Since we're all about time these days (and keeping cards simple for mailing costs), how about a super simple and super flat last minute card? (Yeah, cause I'm really liking that nowadays!)

This card uses the newly released Sentiment Frames #1 for a simple "no-layer" design. Stamp the frame in red, sentiment in black, top off with a little bling and BAM...done! You likey? The thing I love most is that you can change out the colors and sentiment with the other Birthday and Congrats sentiments in this set to create an adorable little gift set. Think I know what I'll be doing this weekend.

TOMORROW is my birthday! Not like I'm doing a countdown or anything of that nature (ha), but I'm kinda excited. If you can't tell. ;) Having my birthday on New Years Eve has always been fun because my parents made it that way. I'm pretty lucky like that really! But I do have a fun little post I'm working on centering around how old I'll be (any guesses?), my goals for the new year, and a fun giveaway for a birthday surprise! See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

fun CAS card...HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!