Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Holidays!

It's the "most wonderful time of the year," but the busiest time of all too isn't it?! I can't believe we are almost halfway through the month of December, let alone going into a whole new year! Eeek, that is just so crazy! Since it's been pretty busy here at the Phillips house with Wrestling and all the Christmas tidings, I haven't had a whole ton of crafty time. You all in the same boat with me? ;)

I do have a quickie layout to share today though. This was created when I did an article for MS Punch Around the Page punches and I loved the new paper they sent me a few samples of as well! It was so fun, quick and easy to punch a few snowflakes and add my pictures to this super simple layout. We always love to go look at the lights Downtown, but didn't make time for it last year. Hopefully we'll get to do that this year, but at least we have the memories and photos of years past!







Make sure to check in tomorrow as we'll be doing a blog hop to celebrate two new Skipping Stones Designs stamp releases, and I may just have a stamp set up for grabs! ;)

1 comment:

Barb's Boys said...

These turned out so darned cute! Know what you mean about catching up for the holidays...I'm really behind on my comments (obviously!)