Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Brrrthday!

Welcome to another fabulous Tuesday! I don't know about you, but I'm pretty exhausted from all the Christmas festivities! We had a blast though, and the kids enjoyed every minute of it!

This will be our last sketch for December from our super awesome sketch artist this month, Maile Belles! The sketches have all been so fun, simple and clean just like Maile's signature style. Here is sketch #57!


I pulled out the newly released set Brrrthday to create a simple, wintery birthday card. My friend Cammie's birthday was on Sunday (yep the day after Christmas!), and I wanted to do a rich and colorful card that played on the winter theme, but not Christmas. Brrrthday has some gorgeous snowflakes, a snow angel, an adorable penguin and a lot of fabulous sentiments. Perfect for birthday, thanks, thinking of you, etc. Love it!




Make sure to visit the other "Stamp Tramps" to see what they created, or visit the SSD Blog!
Amy Tsuruta
Ann Kranitz
Barb Turpin
Brenda Weaver
Gladys Chia
Jennifer Ingle
Tammie Beaton
Wendy Jordan

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun winter birthday card Kandi!!!

Brenda Weaver said...

Love it, Kandi! that's a great color combo.

Wendy said...

Oh Kandi....I feel the same way. I still have company, and my to do domestic duties are piling up, YIKES. I am about to recruit my house guests to start my house hold duties. ANYWAY.....great card. I love visiting your blog. Such great stuff here!!!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year!!!

Barb's Boys said...

Love that deep rich red with the yellow and turqoise, and always love your cute little button embellies.