Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dreamweavers Stencils!

I had a fabulous opportunity to have some awesome Dreamweavers instructors in my area come do a workshop at my house this past weekend. It was so fun learning new techniques and adding some great stencils and pastes to my collection!


Here are three of the cards we created this weekend!


Double Glitter Technique



Paste and FX




Paste and Glitter




I played around with the Double Glitter technique and created this one layer card with this adorable Santa! I'm linking up this card to the Dreamweavers challenge this week which is an open challenge using your stencils.







I can't wait to try out some more of my stencils and pastes, it's so much fun! Looking forward to a new challenge!

7 comments:

Della said...

These are really cool Kandi! I think it's so fun to try new elements in crafting! WTG!

Wendy said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah!! You did fantastic!! Great job all around! I hope you are enjoying the pastes and the stencils!! It is so much fun ! I can't wait tom see more of your creations!

Barb's Boys said...

Awesome Kandi! Thanks for the great party/demonstration...I can't wait to try out my new flourish stencil!

Cin said...

These are fabulous cards Kandi! I have to say I am super jealous of your dry embossing party!

Jingle said...

These are so fantastic! I love the various techniques you employed!

Deborah March said...

Aren't Dreamweaver Stencils just FABULOUS!? Love what you've done!

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

Kandi..thank you for posting your creations, I was so curious about what a "stenciling home workshop" would be like and what they would do and now I have an idea. Absolutely beeaaauutious!!!!