Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Brrr!

Talk about some cold weather!

This is the snow we got on Sunday and I thought it would be a good time to share some snowflake cards.




You may have seen them already if you saw my article at Craft Critique, but they each have peeks at a new set coming out this month!


Both of those sentiments are in this set which will be released 12/15 so you'll want to watch for it! There are some gorgeous snowflakes and a few wintery friends along with some fabby winter sentiments! I can't wait until you see it, so fun!

2 comments:

WhiteRacoon said...

Yeah, I agree - brrrr! We have -8F today, freezing!
Your cards are very nice =) Love the second one, clean&simple, yet the blue embellishments make it unique. Love it! =)

Barb's Boys said...

Ha Ha Ha, I took a picture of my house Monday morning on my way out the door to work...lots of snow! I always love your snowflakes.