Yep I'm the big 2-9 today! I know, I know, hardly so old at all, but this is the last year of my twenties. I hear 30 is the new 20 and all my friends are doing it, so it can't be all that bad right? ;)
I'm giving myself from today until the end of next year on my birthday to finish the list. Sort of fitting that my birthday is the last day of the year so it feels like I have an entire and complete full year with this list. Which I actually do (and you could too!). I like it. Plus, it totally works for those New Years resolutions that usually go right out the window after January.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. – Mark Twain
1. Project 365
2. Renew our vows for our 10 year anniversary
3. Go on a cruise for our 10 year anniversary (August 2011)
4. Get a passport
5. Complete Couch to 5k program
6. Run in a 5k
7. Lose 10 pounds
8. Read at least one book a month
9. Get a new tattoo
10. Take a cake decorating class
11. One day without technology…NONE, not even texts/phone calls/tv, etc.
12. 40 bags in 40 days - (March 9th to April 23rd)
13. Plan and attend 2nd annual Girlfriends Getaway
14. Blog every day for a whole month
15. Complete all challenges from the 52 More Scrapbook Challenges book (39 left)
16. Print pictures through June 2010
17. Learn how to can and make Jake’s Grandma’s fruit cocktail and salsa
18. Go on at least one road trip this year
19. Buy Someone Like You for my bf Sara and mail it with a letter telling her how much she means to me
20. Start geocaching with Jake and the kids
21. Find 10 geocaches this summer
22. Redecorate Gwynie’s room
23. Redecorate Brady’s room
24. Buy a freaking pair of glasses so I don’t wear my contacts all the time
25. Attend at least 5 sporting events
26. Go snowboarding with the fam (even though I hate snow)
But, did you notice the list is not complete? That's where you come in, with my next piece of fun! I have a stamp set to giveaway, and for your comment I want to know what can I add to my goal list! I have three spaces open, and I may leave them open until something really good comes up, but I'd like to fill it in now if all possible.
So, to win my favorite SSD stamp set Cupcake Cutie, (which totally fits for a birthday giveaway!) simply leave me a comment about your New Years goals, or something I can add to my list! You can leave comments up until Wednesday, January 5th, and I will announce the winner on the 6th! Hopefully I'll be able to fill you in on those last three goals at that time too. :)
Have a wonderful New Years Eve and take care!