Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thinking of You

Sneaking in on the last day for the Embellish challenge! Felt and some fun colors....





Really simple and grr wish I had a better picture, but we're losing daylight fast and I still haven't found a replacement bulb for my light tent. ;)



Cut the felt flowers with my Big Shot and added some ribbon scraps for some petals. A little sentiment in the corner...and easy as that it was done.


Supplies
CS: So Saffron, Pink Pirouette DSP, and Prints Pack Real Red DSP
Ink: So Saffron
Stamps: Always Here
Misc: SU ribbons, felt, cord brad, Flower Layers die

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sweet card... Love the felt flowers!!

Wendy said...

This is very sweet!!! I will have to check out the embellishment challenge. Thanks for saying something!

Mariana Grigsby said...

I like that layered felt flower! It looks great! Thanks for playing along with us!

Sarah Martina said...

Beautiful card! So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Challenge!